and Don’t Miss Dani Pettrey’s New Novel Blind Spot!
One lucky winner will receive the grand prize, full of items meant to encourage and inspire women leaders of all kinds—women just like the determined heroines of Dani’s novels. An additional three readers will win a copy of Blind Spot.
When a terrorist investigation leads FBI agent Declan Grey to a closed immigrant community, he turns to crisis counselor Tanner Shaw for help. Despite the tension between them, he needs the best of the best on this case. Under imminent threat, they’ll have to race against the clock to stop a plot that could cost thousands of lives—including theirs.
READ AN EXCERPT!
Praise for the CHESAPEAKE VALOR series
“Pettrey’s third CHESAPEAKE VALOR novel is a major thrill ride with some fascinating twists. . . . The romance is sweet and beautifully developed, and the action is basically non-stop.” —RT Book Reviews
“Fans of Pettrey will adore this new romantic suspense series. Dynamic protagonists and an increasingly tense narrative set the scene for a harrowing and thrilling ride.” —Library Journal on Cold Shot
“Pettrey’s readers know they can count on a thrilling plot with a solid side of romance, and Still Life is no exception.”—Booklist
Open to U.S. residents only. Entries accepted through October 31, 2017.
Praised by New York Times bestselling author Dee Henderson as “a name to look for in romantic suspense,” Dani Pettrey’s novels have sold more than 300,000 copies. Dani combines the page-turning adrenaline of a thriller with the chemistry and happy-ever-after of a romance novel. Her novels stand out for their “wicked pace, snappy dialogue, and likable characters” (Publishers Weekly), “gripping storyline[s],” (RT Book Reviews), and “sizzling undercurrent of romance” (USA Today). She can be found online at danipettrey.com.
One lucky winner will receive the following:
• An autographed copy of Blind Spot
• A size 7 ring handcrafted by a survivor of modern-day slavery, from purposejewelry.org
• Antique brass hand-stamped necklace with moonstone, tiger eye, and turquoise gems from Lovefeast Table Shop
• Wooden poetry sticks from Lovefeast Table Shop that come in numerous different styles with well known poetry sayings
• A clutch-size LoveFeast canvas zip bag printed with “Every Day is a New Opportunity to Make a New Happy Ending”
• The book Adventures in Saying Yes by Carl Medearis
• An 11 x 24 handmade turquoise sign from Church Street Designs, custom-made with a quote from Blind Spot: “God gives us all gifts to use for His glory”